Major reshuffle in top management at Nordic Wood Industries
Nordic Wood Industries is developing rapidly, which is why the group is now changing top management. This means that Palsgaard Spær’s current managing director, Holger C. Hansen, will henceforth work at group level as business development director. To take his place will be Tobias Smith, who is Palsgaard Spær’s current division director and sales manager. In addition, Bo Stampe, who was previously finance director at Palsgaard Spær, will now be the group’s new finance director, and Martin S. Larsen will take over as sales manager at Palsgaard Spær.
The wood-based group Nordic Wood Industries, which consists of the seven prominent companies Palsgaard Spær, Nviro CBI Papiruld, Roust Træ, Roust Spær, Lilleheden, Bisco Binder and Skandach Holzindustrie, is now announcing several organizational changes as part of the group’s rapid development.
As of 1 April 2022, Holger C. Hansen will formally resign as managing director of Palsgaard Spær in order to concentrate on his work as business development director at Nordic Wood Industries full-time.
- Holger has been managing director of Palsgaard Spær since 2015, where he has managed to develop the company and turn it into a successful business. Alongside his work in Palsgaard, he has worked part-time at Nordic Wood Industries, but now the timing is right for Holger to come to Nordic Wood Industries full-time, and we are of course very happy about that, says Group CEO of Nordic Wood Industries, Thomas Raunsbæk , and continues:
- To take over Holger’s place at Palsgaard Spær, it was quite obvious that Tobias Smith, who is division director and sales manager at Palsgaard Spær, should step in. Tobias has done an excellent job as Division Director and Sales Manager over the past several years and we are very pleased to introduce him as the new CEO.
Tobias Smith has been employed at Palsgaard Spær for more than 20 years, where he has held positions as construction engineer, sales engineer and in recent years as division director and sales manager.
- In recent years, I have worn many different hats, where, among other things, I have had sales responsibility for three brands and the day-to-day operation and management of a business which is approaching a turnover of half a billion. At Palsgaard Spær, we have been on an exciting journey for the past six years, where we have invested massively in employees, production equipment and digitization of various processes. I am therefore very much looking forward to continuing the development journey that Palsgaard Spær is on, says Tobias Smith.
To take over Tobias Smith’s duties as sales manager, Martin S. Larsen will be hired, who will also take office on 1 April 2022. He was previously employed at Palsgaard Spær and most recently came from a position as technical manager and project manager at the module supplier Algeco.
- Martin is a strong candidate, a good colleague and a positive person. We have been working for a long time on a plan to strengthen the day-to-day management of Palsgaard Spær, so that we can better focus on the continued development of the company, and here Martin will certainly be able to make a positive contribution, says Tobias Smith.
The financial director is found in his own ranks
In addition to Holger C. Hansen, Bo Stampe, who is finance director at Palsgaard Spær, is also moving to Nordic Wood Industries and will henceforth be finance director at group level.
- Bo has solid knowledge of and a strong strategic view of the economy. He is already well versed in the figures for all companies in the group, so it is a natural transition for him to take on this position full-time in the future. With Bo, we get another strong and robust profile in the top management of Nordic Wood Industries, which we are really happy about, and I am sure that Bo can help continue to develop the group in a positive direction, says Thomas Raunsbæk.
Bo Stampe will take up the position of CFO in Nordic Wood Industries on 1 July 2022, when a new CFO will also join Palsgaard Spær.
The photo shows the new managing director of Palsgaard Spær, Tobias Smith.